JUNIOR ACADEMY BY SOUTHERN SOCCER
BOYS & GIRLS AGES 2 TO 6
The Southern Way
We believe in family, hard work and dedication. We reinforce this into all of our players whether they start with us at age 2 or age 6. By implementing the Southern Way into our players, we help promote faster development and maximize each child's full potential.
Southern Soccer was designed to give young soccer players the fastest head start possible while having fun! For our 2-6 years old, we focus only on dribbling and soccer skills to help inject confidence into our players!
Group skills Training sessions
- 1 session/week: $90/mo
- 2 sessions/week: $150/mo
- 1 time trial session $25
- Drop In one-time session $30
Monthly sessions are set up on Auto-Pay and are billed on the 1st of each month. You can cancel at any time and that cancellation will be effective the last day of the month. Prorated sessions are available so kids can start at any point during the month.
GUIDED TEAM PLAY LEAGUES
Register for the PRACTICE age/day/time that you can attend. The game times will be based on age group.
This league will be a closed league dedicated to coed ages U4-U6. Want to give your child a positive first experience with soccer? Southern Soccer's guided team play leagues are one of the best ways to get your young soccer player ahead! All leagues are ran by Coach Clark and his professionally trained staff of coaches. Leagues are ran year round!
Guided Team Play Leagues:
- $150 per season
- DISCOUNT - $10 OFF IF YOU ARE ARE CURRENT JUNIOR ACADEMY SKILLS TRAINING MEMBER
- 1 practice per week
- 8 Saturday games per season
- Consistent and dedicated coach every practice and game.
FALL SEASON | SEP 15 - NOV 3
PRACTICES START SEP 12
- Practices are 30 minutes and are preferred but not required. Your child will not be shorted playing time just because they were not at practice.
- The games will run for 30 minutes with a coach talk afterward.
- Jerseys will be handed out at the first practice. If you can't make it to the first practice, please arrive a few minutes early to the game so we can get you your jersey.
- Required attire - shin guards and closed toe athletic shoes
- Preferred but not required attire - black shorts and black socks
Join Coach Clark for Summer Camp! Southern Soccer was designed to give young soccer players the fastest head start possible while having fun! For our 2-6 years old, we focus only on dribbling and soccer skills to help inject confidence into our players!
Register online or call us to reserve your spot. 972-294-5569
ATTENTION SCHOOLS & DAY CARES!
Bring your kids to the PIT+ Frisco for a Field Trip! From 11am - 1pm, the kids will enjoy building their soccer skills as well as their confidence. Our prices vary depending on the number of kids.
Call the front desk for more information, pricing and to schedule your field trip! 972-294-5569
ABOUT COACH CLARK BINNING
Through a passion for children and education, Coach Clark has gained over 10 years of experience as a counselor, teacher, and coach. Dedicated to passing on his love for the game, Clark works full time teaching soccer fundamentals to children The Southern Way!
West Texas A&M University
Edward S. Marcus High School