Effective Immediately: PIT+ Plano reserves the right to assess a citation, fine or penalty to any user of our facility (teams, leagues or events) when any player therein is in violation of any of the following rules.
- Any use of our facility must have prior approval from PIT+ Plano. No unscheduled play, free play or non-approved play is permitted.
- No play or use is allowed without a facility license agreement, the proper insurance requirements and signed waivers by players, when applicable.
- All persons using the facility must abide by the lightning warning system in the event it sounds. No play will be allowed on fields in the event of severe weather or lightning. PIT+ Plano reserves the right to cancel any event at any time due to inclement weather or any other condition deemed detrimental to the soccer park.
- Gates to complex will be open/unlocked 30 minutes prior to game time or start time unless otherwise agreed to in advance. Players are NOT allowed on the field until the gates are unlocked. In the event that players arrive at the complex within 30 minutes of scheduled play and gates are locked, a phone number will be provided in advance to gain access to the facility. Unauthorized entry or jumping of the fence will result in team being fined accordingly.
- Jumping fences, defacing fences to gain entry/exit, deliberately kicking balls against fences, and/or anchoring tents, flags, etc. to fences is strictly prohibited.
- Warm-ups in goal mouths/18-yard box are prohibited (including goalkeeper).
- Goalkeepers may not “mark their posts” by creating marks on the field.
- At the finish of the game, the coaches and players should quickly clear the bench and move to another area for team discussions and cool down. This enables the incoming team a chance to warm up before their game.
- Lights are scheduled to go off 15 minutes following the scheduled finish time, unless otherwise agreed to in advance.
- Golf carts are not allowed in the fenced area that surrounds the fields, unless approved by PIT+ Plano.
- Bicycles, scooters, inline skates, etc. will not be allowed on the fields at any time.
- Coolers are strictly prohibited within the field of play.
- Goals, nets, flags and/or benches may not be moved unless approved in writing by PIT+ Plano. Goal stakes may not be removed from goals.
- Stakes, nails and pipes may not be driven in to the ground to hold up tents, team flags, portable goals, etc. All tents must be free standing tents and must be secured by sandbags or water barrels unless otherwise approved by PIT+ Plano staff.
- Signs and banners are prohibited, unless expressly approved by PIT+ Plano in writing. Signs and banners may not be affixed to any fences or gates. Signs must be taped to selected areas only, but the signs and all adhesives must be removed at the end of each day.
- Do not dig holes, tear up grass, disrupt landscaping, deface property, rip turf or participate in any other activities that are destructive toward the facility.
- Do not deface any of signs, statues, fences or property.
- Fighting, cursing, excessive spitting, loitering and any other behaviors deemed inappropriate are prohibited and are grounds for removal from the facility, or possible arrest. PIT+ Plano also reserves the right to remove any person(s) that is deemed to display abusive or uncooperative behavior.
- Drugs and/or alcohol are prohibited within the soccer park and in the parking lot.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the fenced in area.
- Grills, barbecues, fireworks or anything involving flames or fire is not permitted anywhere within the soccer complex.
- Firearms and/or concealed weapons are prohibited.
- Pets, of any kind, are prohibited within the fenced area of the soccer park.
- All displays (such as vehicles, inflatables, etc.) must be approved in writing by PIT+ Plano.
- Flyers and/or marketing materials of any kind in the soccer park or parking lots are not permitted at any time unless approved in writing by PIT+ Plano.
- All vendors and sponsors must be approved in writing by PIT+ Plano.
- The sale of any items (including food, drink, merchandise, etc.) is strictly prohibited without expressed written consent by PIT+ Plano.
- Sampling of food and drink is prohibited, unless approved in writing by PIT+ Plano.
- No drones allowed to fly in the complex
- Cars parked in locations that prevent traffic to move will be towed at owners expense.
- Running up and down the sideline addressing the players and the referee is not permitted.
- Children need to be kept away from the sidelines should not be left unattended.
- No parents or spectators are permitted to cross the middle of the field before, during halftime or after the games. This includes children playing on the field during halftime.
- Noisemakers are prohibited (including, but not limited to, cowbells, rattlers, blow-horns, fog horns, drums, portable stereos, gongs, and voice amplifiers)
- All parents and spectators must stay at least 5 feet away from the touchline during game play. Observance of the 5-feet Safe Play Rule will reduce the likelihood of collisions between spectators and players, and spectators and referees.
- It is your team’s responsibility to pick it up – that includes “tape”. If you notice trash when you get to your bench, please notify a league official immediately and it would be appreciated if your team could then pick up the trash and dispose of it in a trash can. Teams may be fined for leaving trash on the field. It is the player’s responsibility to pick up the trash on their side and the same for the parents.
**PIT+ Plano and its affiliates reserve the right to deny entry into the complex and/or remove any person for any reason at any time.**
***Rules are subject to change without notice.***